29/08/2011

So is it dead? No!

Hello everyone who still dares to enter this blog for some news!


First of all, I would like to commend you with a special badge/trophy/accheivement if you kept comming here day by day to check if this thing got updated. We didn't die, nor left it to rust. Since I'm the only writer at the moment, it's hard to type everything that happens around the gigantic world that is the gaming industry, and if something happens to me, nobody is here to fill in while I get through with my things.

So, I would like to extend (once again) an apology to you, reader and that while I won't promise this won't happen again, because it will. I will promise you that I will keep posting news and never keep this website down.

On another update, I also have to say that most of our weekly posts are going in a bit of a hiatus until I find someone that will help me around, so be sure to check this blog shortly for game reviews from casual to pro!

1 comment: