06/10/2011

[Apple] Apple Co-founder Steve Jobs Passed Away

Thanks, Steve.

Steve Jobs, the co-founder of Apple, died at the age of 56 due to pancreatic cancer.



I could go on and deliver you the statement the board of directors gave to the press about his death but instead I won't. Apple was really some sort of weird world for me until a few years ago, before that I would only take a glimpse from a MAC here or there or the logo of its company (which was on the basement of my building, imagine that), it was after some time later that I would appreciate some of the products of Apple and recognize some of the uniqueness that the company has, and most was possibly envisioned or pitched in by Steve Jobs, it would be in 2001 that I would actually use a Mac and have my very first iProduct, and I currently have it still, and it still pushing up music louder than ever, so for me, thanks for creating this Steve, it was my only companion in my travels.


As you probably seen in most of the websites around you, he was somewhat of an icon in the Industry as even Video Game programmers, designers, operating system "foes" and company executives mourn his passing.
Despite most of the hate Apple has had from some of the population, everybody recognized his creativity and vision, you will be dearly missed.


If you would like to share your thoughts, memories, and condolences, please email rememberingsteve@apple.com

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment